Saturday, June 12, 2010

READY TO SETTLE DOWN

Is it best for me to back off?
Would it be better if I leave what I feel is priceless behind?
Should I recruit a new team, and alway's have in the back of my mind, will I ever find LOVE?
Is it wrong for me to tell you how I feel?
Is it fair for me to dedicate myself to you, knowing you aren't ready for what I have to offer?
Knowing my heart is delicate, but yet I still accept complications daily.
Should I be selfish and only worry about my feelings?
Is it fair for me to ignore your considerations?
Would you still love me if I wouldn't compromise?
You told me you were ready, but were your serious?
Do you wan't a woman, or a individual thats still finding themselves?
I want it all, are you willing to give it?
IS IT WRONG FOR ME TO WANT ALL OF YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment